Suse 7.2 on I8000 w/Ge2Force Go

  • Kent Jantz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19 11:20 PM
      Well I managed to get almost everything setup and going with Suse 7.2
      on my Laptop(thanks to the Linux on Laptops website). I say almost
      because when booting into KDE it is really slooooooowwwwwww. I
      figured out that this is some sort of OpenGL problem but knowing how
      to fix it is beyond me. I know it takes some sort of OpenGL file
      specific to the GeForce2 Go card but where do I find it and how do I
      get XF86Free to see it?