Re: [linux-dell-laptops] installation RH 7.1 + PCMCIA

  • Sunny Dubey
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2001
      shame on me

      I forgot to provide a link to a much better book ...

      Running Linux (3rd Edition)
      O'Reilly & Associates, Paperback
      Matt Welsh, Kalle Dalheimer, Lar Kaufman
      http://www.bookpool.com/.x/dsp8meexo4/ss/1?qs=running+linux

      this book doesn't give a damn about which distro you run. it might be a
      little bit outdated, but that doesn't matter much at all, for it still is one
      sweet book

      <political note>
      bookpool.com is usually cheaper than amazon.com
      I don't stock or have relations with either companies
      (except that I buy various books from either of them)
      </political note>

      Sunny Dubey