hot swap for dell lattitude series

  • rastaman9@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      does any one know where to get a linux hotswap driver for the dell
      latitude series? something to swap the floppy or CDROM drives out
      while the machine is up and running. (probably in a GUI, but command
      line would be just as well.)
      I have a latitude CS R400; most of the drivers are the same for a CP
      or CPi laptop.
      I'm running Mandrake 7.1, but am upgrading to 8.1.
      any help is appreciated.
      Running a GUI's no problem

      Thanks, Sam