hdc: lost interrupt

  • drew@codon.princeeton.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2000
      I have a Dell Latitude Cpt 400, and with Redhat 6.1 and 6.2, there are
      ususally between 4 and 30 hdc: lost interrupt messages in a session.
      When the CD is under heavy load, other, more serious errors are
      reported (but I haven't written them down yet). I haven't seen anyone
      else report this problem, so I am wondering if it could be faulty
      hardware?

      Thanks,

      Drew