Sound? I3800?

  • LenaMaria "Corpset" Olausson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2000
      I've heard that it's impossible. Anyone had any luck? Wee, of course I
      could go without sound, but it would be nice anyway...

      When (edited by Dell) DELL delivers my (edited by Dell) I3800, I'm going
      to give SuSE a try. If that doesn't work maybe I'll switch to Debian..

      // lenamaria olausson - The explanation for the (edited by Dell)-stuff can
      be found at Dells DELLTalk/Billing.

      _|_______________________________|_
      |contact me: +46(0)70 818 47 91 |
      |url: http://www.albylien.net |
      |e-mail me: ellem@... |
      _|_______________________________|_
      | |
    • Jean Huveneers
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2000

        Caldera Openlinux comes with xFREE 3.3.4, and that doesn't support the
        ATI-Mobility chip, I'll download the 3.3.6 or 4.0 this weekend and try to
        get it working.

        What are the horizontal en vertical refresh rate ranges of the 14,1" TFT
        display?

        MZzl,

        Jean