PCMCIA Modem configuration !

  • Niamkey Ezoua
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi all !

      I've use the MODEM-HOWTO to configure my pcmcia modem, and when I try to use minicom after a first using for configuration, the next use give me the line at the screen :

      Device /dev/modem is locked

      Did some one have already seen this, and how can I resolve the problem because I can't use minicom or an other program to dial out and see if my modem work properly.

      The pcmcia is correctly install but I can't use the modem to be connect to ISP.

      Thank for your help.