Inspiron 3500

  • Tom Kraft
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      I am new to Linux and have installed Red Hat 7.1 on a Inspiron 3500 with
      an Intel Mobile 440BX AGP Chipset (82443BX/ZX AGP). The problem I am
      having is with the integrated Modem. I cannot seem to get it to work
      and cannot find a DRIVER. CAN ANYONE HELP????????

      THANKS!!!!

      Tom Kraft
      tjk@...
    • Stephen Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        What kind of modem is it? What brand? Is it a mini-PCI interface? if
        so, you should be able to get some info from 'lspci' which would help us
        let you know if it'll work or not.

        -steve