"make xconfig" problem

  • stuart@bh90210.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Dell Linux users:

      I am interested to find out, when I do a "make xconfig", I cannot at
      all see which options are ticked off or not. Has anyone noticed this
      issue? Any way it can be worked around?

      It is very difficult to make out which options are in use in the
      kernel I will build or not. Any ideas?

      The only thing that visably appears to be ticked off is mwah!

      Linux-Mandrake 8.1 currently installed (FINAL, not RC1).

      Stuart
      Beverly Hills, CA, USA