touchpad and scrolling

  • wittich@hep.upenn.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2000
      Does anyone have any experience using the touchpad to
      do things like scrolling netscape windows, such as windoze users
      can do with those intellimouses?

      Peter
    • sjohni@catholic.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com, wittich@h... wrote:
        > Does anyone have any experience using the touchpad to
        > do things like scrolling netscape windows, such as windoze users
        > can do with those intellimouses?
        >
        > Peter

        Try this site for the synaptics touchpad driver. I haven't had time
        to try it out though...

        http://compass.com/synaptics/

        Hope this helps.

        sji