[linux-dell-laptops] APM suspend fails in 2.4.10

  • RAYNER Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2001
      I'm getting similar behaviour for the lid not suspending on my
      Latitude L400. This is with a stock RH7.1 i.e 2.4.2-2. Curiously
      though it seems to start suspending (sometimes) after I've attached
      the external drives. Mind you it hardly ever wakes up in a sane state
      even after an explicit apm --suspend (freezes or at least doesn't
      respond to the keyboard) so things are a bit flaky all 'round.
      Any suggestions anyone?
      cheers
      Peter Rayner