RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Digest Number 35

  • Jason Anderson
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24 11:51 AM
      Yeah, on the dell latitudes its Fn+f8

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Stan Blank [mailto:sblank@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2000 11:35 AM
      To: linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com
      Subject: Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Digest Number 35

      That's great.... I should have been more specific about the LCD/CRT toggle.
      On my I7500 it's the Fn+F6 key combo.

      > It took me a bit to figure out what exactly you ment, but it works great.
      > All I have to do is toggle that key and it clears up all the flickering.

      fnCentral.com cuts the cable. Come see how to be free!
      Use the web's first fully integrated personal finance manager
      from any PC, Palm, phone. OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT NOW.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/4624/6/_/4243/_/959193157/