Video problem with my Latitude CS 400XT

  • gdamy@gibertddb.com.mx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2000
      I hope anybody can help me i instaled
      Red HAT linux 6.2 on my laptop and i'm getting a display
      of 320x200
      how can i changed?
      1)I already tried to changed at the Xconfigurator for
      a resolution LCD panel 1024x 768 and didnt work..
      2)I changed some lines at the Xconfigurator file and it didnt
      work either...
      can anybody help me?
      or have and idea of what shoul i do..
      the chip set its a NeoMagic also..