New Nvidia drivers up

  • tbeckman@splitrocktel.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001
      It looks like new Nvidia drivers are up for those with the Nvidia2Go
      chip. The readme shows quite a few improvements, including fixing the
      problem with not being able to start X again after it has been exited.
      I haven't tried them yet but probably will in the next couple days.

      Later
      Tim
    • Domsalla, Thorsten
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2001

        > It looks like new Nvidia drivers are up for those with the Nvidia2Go
        > chip. The readme shows quite a few improvements, including fixing the
        > problem with not being able to start X again after it has been exited.

        Yahoooo! It's a great day I was waiting for so long. It works. I started X
        more than twice in one session with different users. For now, I did no
        extensively testing but I'm happy the main problem has been solved.

        T. J.