Re: modem

  • YH
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Hello,

      Although I've read the MODEM-HOWTO, I am still cannot to make my internal
      built-in modem work in my I8000. Could anyone give me a simple instruction in
      command line to configure my modem?

      Thank you.
    • Stephen Lau
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
        If you have the 3COM modem/combo card, then you're SOL. If you have the
        ActionTec modem/combo card then read the FAQ...

        -steve