Running RH7.1 on Dell CPxj650 - X config problems

  • ppulve@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      There are several us at work who run RH 7.1 on our laptops.

      We generally run our machines in a docking station. We are able to
      have X work fine when docked but cannot run X when undocked.

      We also cannot display X applications back to us - we get a cannot
      open display error. (we of course are typing xhost +).

      Anyone have ideas of what to do?

      Thanks for your help.