[linux-dell-laptops] Reading windows discs from Linux?

  • dcltd@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 1999
      Hi everyone,

      I have a Dell 7K with Rage LT pro card, and chiefly from this group and
      offshoots (particularly Steve Hsieh) am working through get X to work.
      I am relatively new to the Linux field and have Redhat 5.2.

      One of my problems is that until I get RH 5.2 and packages working
      comfortably I am using Win 98 to surf and get down loads from the net.
      I have found the excellant explore2fs but wondered if there was a
      program that went the other way so I could either copy files off a
      windows floppy onto linux, run a windows app that will copy both ways
      or run a linux app that could drap stuff from windows.

      Any perls (sic) of wisdom would be appreciated.

      Richard Hudson