RE: CPx 500GT - Distorted display in XFree86

  • kio@writeme.com
    Message 1 of 99 , May 15, 2000
      I was able to verify exactly the same behavior. I just installed
      everything on my CPx ..but the X distortion and the vertical
      flickering lines are disappointing. I worder what kind of customer
      support level Dell will provide ..especially after the announcements
      that they "Don't speak linux"

      Does anybody have a clue how to fix this?
    • Martin Ferguson
      Message 99 of 99 , Oct 10, 2003