Re: [linux-dell-laptops] 3c589c

  • Reza.Zaffar@predictive.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2000

      Hi Jim,

      Use the 3com 3c5X9 module, I think...

      I've used a 3c589B PCMCIA Module....works fine used Linux /Control-Panel/Kernel Modules menus and edited conf.modules file.

      Thanx

      Reza

      jlim.hotoffice@...

      06/05/00 00:24
      Please respond to linux-dell-laptops

              To:        linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com
              cc:
              Subject:        [linux-dell-laptops] 3c589c

      how do I install my PC Card NIC 3com 3c589c?
      I want to run Redhat but it is not on the list of Nics during
      installation.

      Traveling soon?  You better check our
      luggage with savings up to 70% Off!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/4018/6/_/4243/_/957569073/