Linksys multifuction card on Dell I7K

  • jaylat@freewwweb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2000
      I've been trying to get a Linksys EtherFast 10/100 + 56K modem to
      work on my system for a couple of weeks with no luck.

      When I run a script to poll all serial ports I get nothing.

      When I run cardctl config it says that I have two sockets with a
      Linksys card in socket #1 irq share and some other things I don't
      understand.

      At boot the cards lights flash and a hi/low tone.

      The card works fine in windows both the modem and LAN.

      This is my first time working with Linux so I'm pretty much lost. I'm
      using the Mandrake 7.0 distro and would appreciate any help.

      Thanks,

      Jay Latham