Bell Atlantic ADSL configuration

  • Mikrochip
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2000
      HI, has anyone managed to configure adsl on their linux box as the server
      where its used to dial up to the server? i have managed to get the
      connection to my linux bot on my lan through NT4 but i havent been able to
      set it up as the server,.... can anyone help?...FYI a couple of free
      internet service providers are:

      Freeweb
      Worldspy - also supports dsl and cable connections

      these two are good if u can get them to work like i have

      NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
    • redhatdvd
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2000
        Has anyone managed to configure the bell atlantic dsl service? It needs a client to log into the server, because of the dynamic ip. Has anyone out there got a client for it? I heard that Roaring Penguin has one that works, i just need a guiding hand, i can figure out how to setup everything myself. Thanks