Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Dell latitude CS R

  • Jimmy Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Chris,

      I have a latitude CPi model, and mandrake 7.0 version 2 works fine with my video card.
      It should automatically detect the video driver for you, usually the SVGA will cut it for
      most of the time.  Check your version of mandrake and reinstall it again.

      Jimmy

      christopher QUINTON wrote:

      Hi all,

      i try to install linux (mandrake 7.0) on my laptop latitude CS R but my
      video card is not reconized (neomagic 256ZX). I try the standart SVGA but it
      still not work :0(

      does anyone have a solution ?

      regards

      chris