Year 2038 testing

  • IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      List members:

      In order to get a head start on my Year 2038 testing I started to modify an olde piece of software I had used during the testing stages of the Y2K game. I am unable to get it to load due some missing symbol or something or other. Can someone take a look at it?

      Notice: This software was not designed to allow you to extend the expiration dates of demo software, it was design for doing Y2K and Y2038 testing. Please us it in its intended manner.

      Your assistance with its debugging is quite appreciated.

      Stuart
      Beverly Hills, California

      Wednesday, August 01, 2001 5:35 AM