[linux-dell-laptops] printer config on I3500

  • mtobias@null.wustl.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 1999
      I'm having trouble getting my I3500 to recognize my printer.
      When I have the floppy drive hooked up to the parallel port, it has no
      difficulty. However, when the printer is hooked up to the parallel it
      still appears to recognize it as a floppy drive (cat foo > /dev/lp0 or 1
      complains that the device doesn't exist).

      Any help or pointers are much appreciated...