ram

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 10:28 AM
      I know there was some recent discussion about RAM on here..

      buy.com has a Viking 256 meg PC100 SODIMM for $88.95 after rebate. the link is
      here:

      http://www.us.buy.com/retail/DOTD/DOTD.asp?sku=70003018
      (it's today only, and there's only 83 of them left).

      the $15 rebate is here:
      http://ak.buy.com/buy_assets/retail/pdfs/$15MIR256MBBOD71101.pdf

      It lists it as compatible with the 3700, 3800, 7500 (Inspirons) and the Latitude
      CPx H450GT, H500GT, J650GT, J750, LS, CPt S450ST, and S500GT. I can't think why it
      wouldn't be compatible with other models though..

      hope this helps someone,
      -steve
      "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."