Midi problem in i3700

  • Roberto Robles
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      Hi:

      I have installed RH6.1 in my i3700. I have configured several things,
      included the maestro soundcard, but I haven't been able to configure the
      midi device. I know that I can use timidity for playing midis (and it
      sounds great) but I would like to configure the midi (if it's
      possible...)
      Besides, I would like to share any kind of information about this
      machine, specially related to linux, of course.
      Thank you