Re: [linux-dell-laptops] System Lock-up on install (insp 7500)

  • Dave Dyar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2000
      Erick,
      I had a similar problem and found that it was caused by the Xserver not
      supporting the chip set. You may be able to figure out how to configure
      around that once the system is installed. Obviously, that's a problem
      here...I got by the initial install with the "text" mode install. I don't
      know if your problem is the same, but it sounds similar so I thought I'd
      pass this along.

      Dave