RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Brightness on screen

  • Alexander Filep
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2001
      Yes, the spacebar touching the LCD issue is a known problem. I think it's a
      major design flaw. I've been using the foam protector that came with the
      machine but I feel that it's ridiculous that I have to do this. Luckily I
      don't travel too often so I can live with it but it's still annoying. I
      usually don't close the screen all the way. Other than that I love this
      machine and I haven't noticed the dimming issue you mentioned.

      Alex