Screensize problem

  • Stephen Nicholson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 11:35 PM

      I have an I8K (With Geforce Go) and I dual boot to Win2K and RedHat 7.1

      At first the Dell BIOS splash and the linux boot sequence (and console, and
      Win2k boot sequence) used the whole of the lcd display. Now they only use a
      small part of the center (It's scaled down).

      Does anyone know what on earth I did to make it change to that? It was much
      better when my console was full screen :(

      Steve
    • Paul Heijman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5 12:02 AM
        You can try Fn+F7 (It's a kind of zoom function...)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5 12:06 AM
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 5 12:06 AM