Re: Inspiron 5000 - RHat 7.1 - A05 Bios...

  • jhood@epix.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
      No USB mouse (or anything else...) it does it with just the
      laptop...

      JH
    • mc_ewansa@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 5, 2001
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., jhood@e... wrote:
        > No USB mouse (or anything else...) it does it with just the
        > laptop...
        >
        > JH

        Which kernel number do you run? Did you recompile the kernel or you
        use a default kernel which comes with your linux distro?

        Could you please mail your kernel config file? I could compare it with
        my kernel config? I was blaming on the USB mouse but it seems that it
        could be some weird settings in the kernel config which do this
        fuss...

        Mc_ewans.
      • Zahid Saleem
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 5, 2001
          Can you please tell me how I can remove my email from this group Please ?