Re: boot problem

  • kjepo@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 3:48 AM
      Yup, that was it - I moved the /boot-partition out of the Extended
      partition, reinstalled and then activated the /boot-partition from
      fdisk (on the Windows ME boot disk). Works great.

      Sometimes I wonder if these program somehow "knows" that I haven't
      read all pages of the manual and simply refuses to work until I do.