hardware acceleration/ inspiron 5000e / RH 7.0

  • Michael P. O'Connor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      I have just gotten tribes2 for linux, and would like to play it, but I first need to get 3d accereration going in the hardware. Has any one done this on the stock Red Hat 7.0 installation and if so could you send me some pointers on how to do this. Any info would be apperciated.Michael P. O'connorPS by the way the exact error message is "Your 3d renderer (mesa GLX inderect) dose not appear to be configured for hardware acceleration"--