I8000, mdk8, GeForceGo2 32M Modelines

  • qufi25@yahoo.es
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2001
      Does anyone have an XF86Config-4 file working to get a 1600x1200 and
      1400x1050 resolution (on an UXGA 15'), or at least the modelines to
      include. Thaks,

      Ernesto
    • Andre Hertkorn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
        >see the mail from Derek Bruening - I use the same XF86Config and it works
        perfectly under 1600X1200 - I haven't tried the lower resolution yet
        cheers
        Andre

      • qufi25@yahoo.es
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 4, 2001
          Can you tell me what message is it, because I'm not avle to find it,
          or mail me your XF86Config-4.

          Thanks,

          Ernesto

          --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., Andre Hertkorn <andre.hertkorn@g...>
          wrote:
          > >see the mail from Derek Bruening - I use the same XF86Config and
          it works
          > perfectly under 1600X1200 - I haven't tried the lower resolution yet
          > cheers
          > Andre
          >

          > Does anyone have an XF86Config-4 file working to get a 1600x1200 and
          > > 1400x1050 resolution (on an UXGA 15'), or at least the modelines
          > > include. Thaks,
          > >
          > > Ernesto

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Andre Hertkorn