Screen brightness

  • Bathula Avinash Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
      I just got a DELL I4k. I somehow feel that the
      brightness of the screen is somewhat more. I am
      currently on Windows ... hope someone can give me a
      hint to reduce the brihtness ??

      Avi.

    • Nat Kealen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2001
        Shades, Avi. Go with some shades.

        8^)

        Actually, I don't own an I4K, but my LS has a purple labeled "Fn" key that
        when pressed in combination with the "up" and "down" arrows I can change the
        brightness. Maybe it's the same for the I4K.

        If the problem is Windows related, you may want to take your question to
        http://support.dell.com Adjusting brightness in Windows is another
        issue....

        Eat more carrots....

        -nat.