laptop case for my I8K...

  • mike.yahoo@snitzer.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2001
      I remember some people talking about some really nice laptop cases on
      this list.. they had shock protection and all sorts of nice features..
      but were somewhat pricey. Regeadless, if anyone happens to know what
      laptop case manufacturer I'm talking about please repond to this... I
      can't find the info in the archives..

      Thanks,
      Mike
    • David Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
        On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 07:47:58PM -0000, mike.yahoo@... wrote:
        > I remember some people talking about some really nice laptop cases on
        > this list.. they had shock protection and all sorts of nice features..
        > but were somewhat pricey. Regeadless, if anyone happens to know what
        > laptop case manufacturer I'm talking about please repond to this... I
        > can't find the info in the archives..

        Hi,
        I know the brand you are talking about, but I don't remember the
        name, just hearing in the list. Anyway, I am quite happy with a Targus
        backpack. It has thick foam protection in all the sides of the laptop,
        and the 15" screen laptops fit (after removing a small sack). I think
        it was around $80 in BestBuy in January 2001.

        David

        David Rodríguez Ibeas Undergraduate Living Form
        University of Iowa Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
        Electrical & Computer Engineering E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
        Iowa City, IA Madrid, Spain
      • J.D. Hollis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 29, 2001
          I just bought the endo from http://www.spireusa.com/. it fits my inspiron