[linux-dell-laptops] Sound problem Inspiron 3700

  • Matteo Guglielmi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      I have just compile new sound module maestro...now i can reboot
      perfectly!

      But still remain this problem:
      sometimes playing an audio file like mp3 or wav or just copy or move
      files in my filesystem i hear an orrible sound mixed with music...now,
      after the patch to the module maestro, it stops if i stop the player...
      Before compiling the maestro module the orrible sound, once started
      never stopped...the only solution was shutting down (no just rebooting)
      my linux box.