[linux-dell-laptops] DVD source code

  • sm0le
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12 4:16 AM
      HI me again if u want the source code for DVD just go to my mirror site clik on the link below this has been great for my friend (who managed to setup x on his comp without probs. that bum) please download and distribute and remember "KEEPREDHATOPEN!"....................................................................... .......DeCSS--download both files.
    • jseaman1@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2000
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@egroups.com, "sm0le" <sm0le@n...> wrote:

        'Kay, I download the cssauth file, but the decss file seems to have
        disappeared from the remote server.

        Now just what in the hell do I do with this cssauth file?! I'm so
        bloody eager to abandon Windoze, but I need to get my DVD playing
        first!

        Thanks to all,
        James.
      • David Royer