Re: Buying SDRAM for Inspiron 8000 ? Yes!

  • kissner@rbi.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31, 2001
      Hey, thanks!

      Finally my notebook arrived and I had a chance to test your
      advice! I bought half a gigabyte ram from the location
      you mentioned - and they are running just fine! Thank you!

      Part number is TPW256LF and price is below $75!

      chris

      In Germany the 206$ I paid for both RAMs is still
      only half he price of the DELL upgrade.