Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: Wireless with Linksys wpc11, C800 & Mandrake 8

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2001
      Good to hear it.. :) What do you mean by "the Mandrake makefile for
      8.0"? You'll have to download an entirely new source tree for 2.4.5 -
      but sound shouldn't be too much of a problem.

      I just posted my kernel configuration for 2.4.5 in the files section -
      you can grab that, and that should work for you.

      cheers,
      steve