Re: Geforce

  • pp@bvdep.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001
      hello,

      after installing the rpm, if I remember well, the file is created in
      a directory like /usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_XXX (I don't remember the
      exact path, and I didn't have it here...but it is something like that)

      otherwise, you could use a software to explore rpm archive, like
      kpackage under KDE or gnome_rpm (?) under Gnome...to see where the
      files will be located...

      cheers,

      PeP