[linux-dell-laptops] Re: psiondacom 56kgoldcard installation

  • Patrik Haggquist
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2000
      Hi smOle ! When I installed RH 6.1 on my 3700 it found the drivers etc and configurated it correctly from the start. Running Cardctl you can see the configuration. Try searching this site or refere to some site regarding linux on Inspiron like /Patrik"sm0le" wrote: original article:

      Does anyone know how to setup the GoldCard modem 56k and fax GSM&ISDn; ready card to linux 6.1?? i've managed to setup everything else this is the only thing that gave me trouble, any help would be appreciated.

    • David Chan
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2000
        Hear hear ...

        I'm in the same situation, so if anyone can shed some light on this or
        point us to a URL, that would be much appreciated :)

        Thanks,
        David Chan.
      • bruce@ashton.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2001
          The most imformative page I've found so far is this one:
          http://www.pihl.org/linux/linux-dell.html
          I'm not sure if there are drivers out there in fact.