Keyboard question

  • David Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 1:16 PM

      This is more of a linux than a laptop question... The `problem'
      is with using CapsLock and the Shift key. In the console when the CapsLock
      is on and I use the Shift key I get a lower case letter (which is what I
      am used to). On the other hand, inside X if CapsLock is on, then the
      letters are always in upper case, independent of the Shift key.

      Anyone knows how this is changed? (assuming it is possible)

      David

      David Rodríguez Ibeas Undergraduate Living Form
      University of Iowa Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
      Electrical & Computer Engineering E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
      Iowa City, IA Madrid, Spain