Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Non expolding battery delivery times

  • David Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2001
      On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 11:16:05AM -0000, ale@... wrote:

      > I've been waiting a couple of weeks for my 5000e non-exploding
      > batteries. How long have others had to wait for theirs?
      >
      > Ale.

      I don't know how the whole process goes (if I have finished
      with mine already). I called and told them that I was moving to a
      different country in two weeks (which is also true - going back to
      Spain!!!), this was a week ago. They sent me another battery with the
      shipping label for the return in two days (I called on Sunday and I
      received it on Tuesday). It might be just because of the `I'm moving'
      but I deserved it after receiving three unusable batteries before :)

      David

      David Rodríguez Ibeas Undergraduate Living Form
      University of Iowa Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
      Electrical & Computer Engineering E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
      Iowa City, IA Madrid, Spain