[linux-dell-laptops] dual booting Win2K and Linux

  • Loc Ta
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      To Brian, et al. on the list,

      Thanks for the help. I followed your instructions and was able to dual
      boot. It works like a charm now. Thanks! My only problem now is
      getting my video to work. I have Dell Latitude CPx (H version I
      believe). It should handle 1024X768 and 60 MHz according to the Win2K
      configs.

      But can't find any specific documents for my particular laptop.

      You guys are the best. Thanks.

      Loc
    • Salvador Pinto Abreu
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000