[linux-dell-laptops] SuSi on an I7500

  • Jonathan Bamber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      I've browsed thru the messages on this bb and everyone seems to be using
      RedHat with their Dell laptop. However, at my university the supported
      version of Linux is Susi.

      Does anyone have any experience with using SuSi on an I7500 ?

      I haven't bought the machine yet so if anyone has any advice on h/ware
      specs
      that I should avoid or have etc. that would be great.

      Jon Bamber