[linux-dell-laptops] Problems when waking up from APM suspend with Latitude CPt

  • Francesco Chemolli
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      Occasionally, my Latitude CPt, BIOS upgraded to A05, upon waking up
      from APM suspended mode will believe to have exremely low batteries and
      engage in powersaving mode. When this happens it will become sluggish,
      lose mouse responsiveness and the keyboard will become mostly
      unresponsive. When trying to soft-reboot, the system will freeze just
      before rebooting, ceasing completely to respond (including to the power
      button and to Fn-power button).

      Any hints?