[linux-dell-laptops] thks

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 24, 2000
      thks everyone for the feedback bout the distribution.
      i think i will try my best to install redhat 6.1
      can someone be kind enough to email me the config
      for xfree?
      btw, i am using a xircom realport ethernet card.
      reckon i redhat 6.1 or dell have any support for
      this??? cheers - michael
    • Yifei Hong
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
        this might help