[linux-dell-laptops] Re: RH 6 on a Dell Latitude CPt

  • Corbett J. Klempay
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 1999
      No progress; as far as I know, there is still no support for this video
      chipset under X.

      ---
      Corbett J. Klempay
      Trilogy Software, Inc.
      512.685.4193 (W) | 512.750.1372 (C)
      corbett.klempay@...

    • Michael Overvold
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 1999
        I have a Latitude 366 CPiA that uses the 256 chipset
        also. I got an XF86Config file from Chuck Boeheim
        that allows 1024x768. You might want to try it. HEre
        it is.

        Mike Overvold

        --- "Corbett J. Klempay" <corbett.klempay@...>