middle mouse button?

  • Stephen Lau
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Is there another way of emulating the middle mouse button other than the
      "chorded" (i.e.: press both buttons together) approach? I had hoped
      that since there are two sets of buttons, that maybe the second set
      could be remapped, but they send the exact same signal to xev. :( Is
      there another way? I wouldn't even mind a Ctrl-click combination... it's
      just a pain not being able to 100% get a middle-click button..

      "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."