[linux-dell-laptops] External monitor with i3700

  • Kevin Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2000
      using Redhat 6.1 on i3700.

      I am using the framebuffer solution to running XF86 on this machine.
      Under windows NT if I use "Fn-CRT/LCD" I cycle through three states for
      the internal/external display: LCD (internal), CRT (external), LCD &
      CRT (both!) . Under linux and X I can not get the LCD & CRT mode. Can
      anyone tell me what I need to do?

      thanks,
      kevin