[linux-dell-laptops] Re: ATI Mobility P3D and X

  • cbueche@worldcom.ch
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 1999
      Hi,

      you could run with FrameBuffer. See :

      http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/linux-laptop/
      http://rosebud.sps.queensu.ca/~edd/lcpt333.html
      http://www.searchlinux.com/cgi-perl/messageview.pl?midx=243439&tidx=300
      936&page=1&qidx=87272&vtype=0

      fro vesavb X example.

      Charles

    • dcltd@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 1999
        Hi Jeff,

        Looks like I am doing the same.
        I have linux on the I7K with an ATI Rage
        Pro LT. I have tried most of the servers
        and have not even managed to get VGA
        working with X windows. I would certainly be
        interested any success you might have.

        Richard Hudson

        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/linux-dell-laptops/?start=32